Are you feeling a little “blah”, a little out of sorts, maybe not quite like yourself?
We all moments where we get bogged down with deadlines, responsibilities, and the stress of the day-to-day routine.
It’s okay to feel this way. It’s normal to feel this way. But it is NOT okay to stay here.
Because you have skills and/or knowledge that can help others, and you have an undeniable passion for what you do. Right?
You have goals you’re trying to achieve, and dreams you want to live. Right?
Well, sitting around moping isn’t getting you any closer to reaching your goals, and certainly isn’t helping you to share your unique talents with the world.
You need to get yourself out of this funk, so you can share your best self with the people out there who can benefit from what you have to offer.
So, how you do that?
You need to stop making excuses for why you are neglecting to take care of yourself first. You’re too busy. You’re too stressed. There are not enough hours in the day, etc., etc.
Are you done complaining?
Good. Let’s get on with it, then.
Let’s figure out what you need to do to feel better, so you can get back to being your awesome, productive, one-of-kind self. Sound good?
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… Including you.” – Anne Lamott
Everyone’s self-care needs are different. And, if you’ve been neglecting to attend to them for some time, you might not even know what they are anymore.
Here are some simple ideas to get you started.
- Try meditating. There are ways to meditate that simply involve breathing or becoming more aware of your surroundings, and oftentimes these exercises can be done in 5 minutes or less.
- Go for a walk or a jog. Walking is a great way to separate yourself from your work, while also getting some light exercise.
- Stretch. I love this one, because it is so easy, and there are no rules. Reach to the sky as far as you can. Or, bend at your hips and reach toward your toes. Try a simple yoga pose, like downward dog, or child’s pose.
- Get offline. Shut off your computer. Put your phone somewhere other than in your pocket. Shut the television off. Try to spend a few hours, or even an entire day without being connected to your electronic devices.
- Take a nap. Even if you find a 20-30 minute gap in your day, you can always try to fit in a power nap. Just closing your eyes for a short time can often recharge your battery and get you through the rest of the day.
If your business is growing too slow for you or you are stuck and unsure of what to do next… let’s get together and have a virtual coffee and discuss your business needs and how I can simplify your business and marketing for you. I want you to be able to build, grow, or scale your business with ease and fall back in love with your life.
If your business is growing too slow for you or you are stuck and unsure of what to do next… let’s get together and have a virtual coffee and discuss your business needs and how I can simplify your business and marketing for you. I want you to be able to build, grow, or scale your business with ease and fall back in love with your life. https://calendly.com/unicornculture/30min